Sunday, October 23, 2011

Food Trip 40 - Cocoa Drink with Cinnamon Powder

For a chocolate lover like me, even with drinks, a chocolate drink is always part of my grocery list.

There is one local tv commercial regarding a famous coffee brand here in the Philippines. Since I am not fond of  coffee drinks, I opted to try it with my chocolate drink.

I bought an instant cocoa mix drink with different flavors and adopted the combination of that coffee commercial. Along with the cocoa mix, I added cinnamon powder, a tea spoon of sugar, and a good amount of fresh milk in a big mug and pour in some hot water. My oh my. The aroma of cinnamon powder is really inviting and the taste is simply perfect.

In a rainy evening like this one, or even the coldness of the "ber" months, a cup of hot cocoa drink with cinnamon powder and fresh milk will definitely drive the cold away. I think I'll have another cup again.

No comments:

Post a Comment