Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Moment 39 - SpeedBall Kid

We attended the 16th Hot Air Balloon Festival at Clarkfield, Pampanga this 2011. During the course of our exploration of the Clarkfield, we came across a family (group) of speedball players.

They players and their family members were killing some time before the game proper. When I approached them, they were more than willing to pose for some shots. And our party joined them in posing likewise.

The little boy caught my attention. I guess with his constant exposure of the game, he too, knows too well how to put on his mask and properly hold the speedball gun. 

As I borrowed him from this family, he was not even reluctant when I direct him to do a pose for me. Actually, he has his own moves that delighted me even more. And the way he made his moves, even the passersby stopped and gave him a second glance.

If it could not had been time for the game to start, I could had spend more time with the kid and take more interesting pictures perhaps. Anyway, I thanked the great kid and his family for the opportunity and the wonderful time.


No comments:

Post a Comment