Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Moment 38 - Golden Moment

I must say that our visit to Marinduque is a once in a lifetime experience. We went there last summer of 2011 to experience and witness the Moriones festival held every Holy Week.

We stayed at the cottage by the beach front at Boac. And that very afternoon, I became a witness of a golden and marvelous moment.

We were enjoying an afternoon stroll at the beach. It was low tide and the beach was suddenly populated by the locals, young and old alike. They were scouting for sea shells, fishes, and other edible sea creatures. This is a common scene at this part of the beach every afternoon.

This moment became extra special because of the great sunset. It was one perfect golden moment and it was totally breathtaking. Actually, I rarely had this kind of encounter where the golden rays of the sun spread all over the place.

I simply indulged myself in capturing this golden moment. It was indeed a great moment. I was so thankful that I was there at the right place and at the right time.

No comments:

Post a Comment