Sunday, October 16, 2011

Food Trip 39 - Ice Cream with Sour Cream and Onion

I have to confess that I got this addiction towards ice cream. There was even an instance where I crave for ice cream that every night I had to finish a pint to get satisfied. I was relieved when I was able to get rid of my addiction the soonest possible time and my blood sugar is still within a manageable level. And most of all, I was extremely thankful because I did not gain that much weight during that time.

When I go for an ice cream, I developed this habit of finding its partner. And of its partner that I really like is sour cream and onion. Yup. The taste of this cracker makes it an excellent (if not interesting) partner of ice cream. 

And maybe if you'll give it a try, you'll also agree with me. Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment