Monday, July 18, 2011

Random Thought 27 - Shock Absorbers

It is hard to pretend that you are strong and invulnerable at all times. And it is even harder to pretend that you are okay the moment you are down and slowly breaking apart.

In times when trials come our way and we are trying our best to regain our composure, we cannot afford the luxury of being alone. Because being alone is a cursed existence. 

And in times when our sane existence is nearing its borderline, we seek all the support that we'll ever need. Who else will be there for us but our family and friends. Our family and friends are our shock absorbers.

It is hard to imagine being alone especially when a life threatening situation unfolds before us. It is even harder to live a day to day existence within our own limited space with overwhelming voices inside our head. And there could be no other outlet but to share them with our shock absorbers.

When we share ourselves with our family and friends, whatever burden we are experiencing, they are being lessened. The more we are open about our problems and our nightmares, the more they become lighter. And we have our shock absorbers to thank for.

To all my shock absorbers at these challenging times, I know you are all my angels. Most probably, heaven knows that I cannot make it on my own. And I know after this, my life will never be the same again and my life is not mine alone. That whatever tomorrow brings, a part of me belongs to all my shock absorbers.

Thank you for all the support and prayers and please continue on praying for me. The challenge may take time but with all of you by my side, I know I'll survive this one victoriously. Amen.

2 comments:

  1. ang ganda ng picture...nakakangawit tingan..:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salamat sa appreciation at pagcomment.

    Para hindi ako mangawit at maging steady ang kuha, humiga ako sa lupa. Medyo dyahe pag may makakita pero worth it naman ang result. Hehe :)

    ReplyDelete