Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Moment 26 - Support

In my darkest moment, when I feel like I'm all alone and no one to turn to, I am surprised by the overwhelming support of people around me.

Aside from my family and my extended families, true and loyal friends joined hands in expressing their support. My good and trusting relationships with them that prospered through time is a testimony why they rush to my side and show me all the support that I need in my worst time ever.

But what surprised me the most are those people I came to know for a short period of time only and yet, they expressed their willingness to support and defend me. And that they exerted much effort to draw more support even beyond my expectations.

Again, thank you guys for the overwhelming support and for your heart-warming trust. I know the storm in my life will be here for a while but it will not stay for a lifetime. Thank you for giving me hope and enforcing my spirit to give a good fight. 

Thank you for including me in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment