Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Moment 27 - Falling

In my worst moment so far, I experienced the nightmare of falling. But the worst experience of this worst nightmare is when the very person you looked up to to come to your side and at the very least, shields you rather than condemns you right away.

And the terrifying part of this experience are the inabilities of some so-called "respected" leaders to be objective about the situation at hand. Instead, their reactions are based purely on one side of the story which can make a tick looks like an elephant.

I simply can't believe my senses about what I'd learned and it brought huge disappointment and fear on my part. If these are the ways of our leaders, anyone of us could be a victim of any "malicious" intent by just anybody. If they failed to listen to my side of the story, who else I can turn to to protect me?

Luckily, I am not alone. Pledges of support are overwhelming. Some of them would risk their very name to disprove all allegations against me while others are giving their standing support when legal battles are inevitable. And I thank all of them for rushing to my side at this trying times of my life.

We could be at our worst when we fall. But the worst and saddest part of falling is when we fall all by our lonesome. But as long as families and friends are sharing themselves to catch us before we hit the ground, then, falling will not be our worst experience. Because when we fall to the good hands of our families and friends, their hands will be the very instrument to pull us up and challenge us to face our worst nightmare  and give it a good fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment