Friday, July 22, 2011

Poem 27 - Your Kiss

Every time I close my eyes
I clearly see your sweet face
Even in the middle of the night
In my dreams, it's you that I chase.

I will never ever forget
The way you hold my hand
You make me feel so strong
With any trials, I can withstand.

And it's your kiss I miss the most
Sweet and tender, full of bliss
Whenever I am alone and lonely
One thing that gives me life is your kiss.

It lingers in my lips
Yes, baby, it's your kiss
It's like you've sealed them
Oh baby, I miss your kiss.

How can I ever let you go
And live in my solitude
When with just a glimpse of you
You make me soar high in altitude.

My life will be nothing without you
There's only life when there's you
Baby please stay and share this life
Stay with me, don't ever go.

And I can still feel it
Yes, baby, it's your kiss
It's like a moment ago
Oh baby, I miss your kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment