Monday, July 4, 2011

Random Thought 25 - Great Friends

As we venture into the highways of life, we will be extremely lucky and blessed if we can find one great friend along the way. Actually, in our lifetime, we might find so many so-called friends along the way but only a handful of them will remain true and loyal until the very end. 

Well, it is not the number that counts the most but the quality of friends we have. At the end of a day when we are facing our toughest struggles, only those who are true and loyal will stick with us. They are the ones who will patiently lend their shoulders for us to cry on, listening tirelessly to our never ending and repeating chants and sighs until we get tired, and they are not judgmental about our inadequacies and limitations but support us all throughout the way.

And during this dark moment in my life, aside from my family, I am glad, grateful and thankful that I have a bounty of great and true friends who stand by my side. Together they lift my spirit and give me all the reasons to fight back and regain my self worth and dignity.

Thank you guys for everything and I will be forever indebted by your kindness, support, and love. Please continue on praying for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment