Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Moment 28 - Faith

In my darkest moment, when families and friends retreat to their own  realm, I feel all alone and frightened. In moments like these where dreadful thoughts rush to my mind, I feel like I am slowly losing the battle before it even started. Yes, it is hard to win the war if your very self is your worst enemy.

And in moments where all hope seem to perish, I cling to whatever little faith that I can hold on to. In the stillness of the night and in the most unholy hour where I am still wide awake, the only company I have is my faith. With the littlest amount of faith in my heart, though unworthy, I offered myself and my fate to the Lord. I came to realize that even in my darkest moment, He never leaves my side. For He is always with me and He carries me beyond my understanding. And I feel ashamed of neglecting Him especially during those wonderful and rewarding moments.

I pray that my faith will never cease and that He should be my priority above all else.


No comments:

Post a Comment