Monday, July 11, 2011

Random Thought 26 - Help

No man is an island. 

In our every day dealings, we mingle and work with people. And in the course of our association, one way or the other, we will be needing a helping hand. Actually, we don't know when we need some help. But eventually, we will be needing one.

Seeking help could be a "big" deal for others especially if they tend to think that they are better than the rest. Though they know that they need some support, since they consider themselves superior, it takes so much courage on their part to level their feet on the ground and ask for some assistance.

Actually, if we only know how to admit to ourselves that we need some help and set aside our pride, we might be surprised that people around us will readily offer themselves for our sake. And this is only possible if we know how to "properly" deal with our peers.

So, treat right the people around you and learn also to rush to their side in times when they need one. Because in moments where you'll lie flat on the ground, you'll not find it hard to rise when helping hands are readily available to pull you up.

I would like to express my sincerest gratitude to all those "wonderful" people to whom I am indebted for life. Thank you very much for your prayers, unending support, constant communication, and for showing your care and concern for me. I know I'll be needing as much help as I could and I am greatly overwhelmed by your unselfish support.

Please don't get tired of including me in your prayers. And I thank you all for being a heaven sent especially in this darkest and toughest moment of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment