Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Moment 67 - Wonderful World

I grew up in a province where trees are plenty and most parts of the place are shades of green.

When we were kids, it was fun to lie down in an open ground. Those were the days when the world and the sky above looked so beautiful especially on a cloudless day. And the moment we'll go home, either we will be scolded or spanked because our clothes were stained with earth.

Now that I have my camera, every time I lie down on the ground and examine the sky above, I am looking for a good perspective. Those who saw me on that position always dish out a smile and those who can't help themselves asked me almost the same questions. What the hell am I doing? What kind of satisfaction I'll earn from it?

Well, if only they know the kind of beauty I am seeing that moment, maybe they will join me. But they have to set aside their inhibitions and be prepared to become laughingstocks of passersby who do not have the chance the see a wonderful world from that perspective. 

No comments:

Post a Comment