Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Moment 64 - Newspaper Boy

We were en route to a nearby province and the our bus ride was a relaxing one. We had already passed several towns when the bus stopped and as expected, it will stop for some time to pick up passengers. Provincial buses would normally kill some time in unrestricted areas in order pick up more passengers or until the bus becomes full. Since the bus driver and the conductor earn on a commission basis only, at times, we can't blame them if the bus will stay idle until there are enough passengers to proceed with the trip.

Due to boredom, I began examining the recent pictures I took in my camera. Little did I knew that the one who was seated behind us got noticed of what I'd been doing and asked me if I can take a picture of him. He was selling newspapers and since there were only few passengers on the bus, he opted to stay for a while and had his rest. 

When I aimed my camera towards his direction, he readily got hold of a copy of a newspaper he was selling and flashed a friendly smile. The moment he saw his picture, he was very much delighted and smiled even more. The moment the bus was about to leave, he find his way out and he did not ask for a copy of his picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment