Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Moment 66 - Pizza

Last week, I was on a fasting mood and for the entire day I only drank water. But when I went out to a mall to pick up something, all of a sudden I crave for pizza.

I came across a kiosk of a famous pizza chain in the country. I readily ordered a box of pizza and handed over my payment. When the box of pizza and my change was handed over to me, I was surprised to find out that I was shortchanged by 10 pesos. I asked the sales clerk about the short change and he replied that my change was exact. The 10 peso change I was complaining about is actually the cost of the box.

Wow!. I could not believe what I heard. I am paying for the pizza box for 10 pesos and afterwards throw my 10 pesos away. I hope that pizza stores will be honest enough to let their customers know in advance that on top of the pizza, its box has its prize likewise. If I did not inquire about the missing 10 peso change, I would not know the reason behind it.


No comments:

Post a Comment