Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Moment 12 - A Heavenly Experience

It has been my ardent desire to capture a moment so heavenly that only one’s heart can express it with good conviction.  And one beautiful morning, out of the blue, my wish had been granted.

This picture was taken at Caliraya Lake in Laguna where we held our retreat.  Usually, when I am not at home, I wake up very early in the morning and wander around.  Surprises come along at unexpected moment and this was one of them.

The moment I stepped out of our room, I thought that it would be a gloomy day because of the dark clouds that morning. In a matter of seconds, they change their position in the horizon and my patience of watching them finally paid off.  As they cover the sun, an open spot slowly emerged and I took no haste in capturing this ever heavenly moment.  It was such a stunning moment to witness a split second heavenly experience and if ever it can be called a miracle, then, I am so blessed to experience it.

Up to this time, as I look at this picture time and again, I simply can’t express the emotion  I felt that very wonderful moment. Truly, no amount of words can ever express the kind of feeling my soul had felt that astounding moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment