Sunday, April 10, 2011

Food Trip 12 - Pansit

Even during ordinary times, we can always afford to have pansit. Ranging from the cheapest, plain, and simple instant pansit, into an affordable carinderia style, or to an expensive restaurant  offering, our liking for this food never fails. And it adds a certain character to a feast once it is part of the food on the table.

I must confess that at times, my rice finds pansit as a good partner especially if it is fully loaded with toppings. It is already considered a lavish preparation once we include heavy amount of cabbage, baguio beans, carrots, together with sliced boiled eggs, chicharon or litson kawali, shrimp, and squid. And topped with celery to enhance its aroma, my o my. Indeed, it is one food that will surely disappear fast in the table.

With this food, it always make me feel good and young at heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment