Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Moment 15 - Layers of Life

One of my worst fear is heights. By just the mere thought of certain elevation and me sitting or standing at its edge, wild butterflies immediately fly inside my stomach. But I don't want my fear arrest my curiosity and fun. From time to time, I have to be bold enough to face my fear.

In one of my trips to SM Manila, I was enticed to view an open circular perspective from 5th floor all the way down to the basement. As I gazed down on this 6-storey perspective, immediately, a rush of cold wind and a shiver embraced me. And instinctively, I hold tightly to the panel railings right away in order to hold my ground. Whew.

Well, another experience to gain and another limit to conquer. The best thing about this experience was when I had to try for the second time, tiptoeing and trying not to fall down while carefully angling my camera for that good shot. My best buddy simply absorbed all my fears that time while I took my sweet time to take a good pic of the perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment