Friday, March 11, 2011

Poem 8 - Agonies of a Naked Soul

I am a naked soul walking in the pavement of a crooked path
Where I experience the torment of life including its wrath
In facing life, it is hard to be brave especially when darkness falls
It is already a great comfort when a friend will offer his cajoles.


Being ripped off and forsaken with material things is nothing
Losing one’s sanity, heart and spirit is truly devastating
Faith is such an expensive spirit to gather and keep hold
Ahhh, when you are down and weak, it is so hard to be bold.


In these agonizing times and troublesome waters
It is hard to figure out especially when your world clutters
How much is too much before it will be over
Or how much I have left before I’ll start anew over.


My sins could be unforgivable, where no man may face it
The world may close on me as if I no longer live in it
But even if I will be haunted and tormented forever
Is it too much to ask for a fair existence altogether?


No comments:

Post a Comment