Sunday, February 27, 2011

Food Trip 6 - Max's Chicken

There comes a time when we crave for something to eat. It would be a blissful experience if we can indulge ourselves into a good food and a mouth watering stuff. And it would not be too much to ask if we can pamper ourselves and give in to our desire from time to time.

I don't need a second motion if I'll be prompted for a chicken meal. I will definitely run into a nearest Max's restaurant and order a chicken barbecue.

 Though  many of us prefer a fried chicken and enjoy those crispy chicken skin, a chicken barbecue is still my first choice.  Of all those chicken  barbecues I had tasted, my discriminating taste always look forward for one from Max's. It's soft meat and sweet tasting sauce is a sure delight. And I best enjoyed this treat together with java rice and iced tea.

Let's eat and enjoy this good food.






No comments:

Post a Comment