Friday, September 13, 2013

Poem 139 - With You

Every time you cross my mind
A good smile paints across my face
How will I ever forget the best part
I had my fill of good romance to cherish.

You were the one who brought life
And made me realize those fantasies
The once dull and boring existence
Became alive with new found realities.

It was like a long lost freedom
All those years in restrained isolation
With you entering and challenging this life
A new me emerged as an evolution.

There is more to life than I have known
The once kind of life before this awakening
You brought my senses to other horizons
And touched my spirit which is inspiring.

Even though you're gone for a long time now
I still remember you like you were here yesterday
I don't regret the dreams that did not come true
I am thankful because you were able to pass my way.

Wherever you are, my prayers are for you
Together with the love that we once shared
Life has been kind even with our separation
I learned to be strong and challenge what I feared.


No comments:

Post a Comment