Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Moment 138 - Motor Bike


There is always a first time for something.  It is a matter of trying it out bravely and getting ready for something unexpected to happen.  But despite of all the nervousness and horrible thoughts, the feeling is rewarding.

I always have a fear with speed.  I do watch speed racing from time to time but the idea of being involved in such thing makes my stomach twist.  Even in highways, I cannot sit comfortably every time cars with buzzing sound will pass by.

Recently, I had this ride of my life which took place in Leyte.  I rode with Ron in his new Honda 360 cc bike.  Wow!  The ride was awesome.  In a nearly deserted highway, we were speeding for more than 100km.  My heart was pumping fast because of some unwanted thoughts, still, I am quite comfortable with Ron because he is a cautious driver.  For the first time in my life, I experienced a joy ride that I never thought I will never ever experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment