Sunday, September 8, 2013

Food Trip 138 - Ginataang Bagungon With Gabi

All throughout these years, I really never tried to eat gabi.  I don’t know what’s holding me back but maybe from the past, I am not adventurous enough when it comes to food. 

Recently, I tried my best to make up for the lost time.  Whenever I have a chance, I challenge myself in order to find out if I will have a liking of the food.  And the latest was gabi.

 What made me taste this dish was because of gata.  Anything with gata is definitely something to like.  And a gabi dish is one of them. 

There is nothing special about the preparation of the dish.  For some, an addition of ginger or chili in order to spice up the taste is a welcome add-on.  With the inclusion of Bagungon in the dish is something to look forward to.  And the taste is simply awesome.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment