Friday, March 22, 2013

Poem 114 - The Best Time of My Life

The best time of my life
Happens when I'm with you
Everything just feel right
Even in little things that I do.

You make me see life
In all its glorious ways
You're like a shining sun
Bright and dazzling as always.

You're like my guiding star
For you show me the way
You lovingly hold my hand
And everything turns okay.

The best time of my life
Happens when there's you
The world offers its best
Because my world is you.

You make me appreciate life
And treasure it fully
You make me see a world
Destined for you and me.

You are indeed the one
That makes this life worthwhile
Because in everything you do
You always make me smile.

The best time of my life
Happens everyday with you
And I wanted to stay this way
Yesterday, today, and tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment