Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Moment 113 - Cats Tale

You are already entering the realm of sleep and in just a couple of seconds, you will be dreaming the most beautiful dream.  But you suddenly wake up, disturbed, and irritated because this is also the perfect time for the cats to chase their own dreams.  Before you can get up from your bed, the cats would run through and fro on the roof and even within the neighborhood.  Perhaps you are not the only one who is aware of their squabbles and their shrill cries.  The male cat would dish out his most demanding command over a female cat - "Nowwwwww."  And the female cat, with all her fierceness would reply, "Not Nowwwwwww."  And you just wish these cats will settle their issues amicably and not in a scandalous manner.

Cats are known to be discreet when it comes to lovemaking.  Only few people have the first hand experience in witnessing their act.  Most of the time, these cats are elusive and they would usually hide and do it at night - away from our prying eyes.  To date, I am able to witness their acts for three accounts.  And the latest one did not escape my camera.

One afternoon, I was walking along the busy street of Sta. Ana in Manila.  Though it was high noon, I decided to walk with the idea that I might capture something interesting.  And out of the blue, I came across this couple near the sidewalk doing their thing.  I guess they were just starting because the male cat was trying to gain his balance on top of the female cat.  As I walked closer to them, they suddenly looked at me as if they were trying to warn me not to come any closer and not to disturb them.  With the given signal, I just zoomed in unto them and took several shots.  And I disturb them no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment