Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Moment 112 - Never Imagined a Company's Opulence

My wee hours in the morning was great for it was indeed an opulence to spend it with a friend who remained silent all this time.  And with all sincerity and honesty, he made me feel worthy to be treated as a friend.

Most of the time, during good times, friends are overwhelmingly available.  These so-called friends always love the fun and they always make themselves available.  But when you're down and troubled, only a handful will be there for you.

No one is spared from the ups and downs of life.  And that includes me.  When it was my turn to experience the most challenging moment of my life, I'm glad that when I talked to Nico, he offered his helping hand right away.  Actually, it never occurred to me that he is my friend just waiting on the side.  I am glad that I asked him and he reciprocated earnestly.

I happened to know Nico for four years now.  I never imagined that my association with him together with his group could lead to something this wonderful that when I asked for some assistance, he did not turn me down.  I never entertained the thought that outside our professional dealings, a friendship could blossom afterwards.  And I'm glad that he is there for me.

Thank you for the trust, faith, and understanding.  Thank you for making me see things in your perspective.  And thank you for being there when my worst time happened.  You and the rest of my friends made me realize that my life is still wonderful even during the worst of times.

No comments:

Post a Comment