Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Moment 115 - The Devil's Advocates

It is not really hard to determine if the person you are talking too is truly sincere or just playing tricks on you.  

After several years of working in a community where the Catholic religion is the foundation, it is a big let down on my faith and my respect that the people and their minions who are running it are the very ones who will transgress someone at their own discretion.  Damn.  I thought I am working and serving in a community of faithful and God-fearing but shocking realities tell me otherwise.  

It is a frustration when you are dealing with tricksters because they tend to show their overwhelming concern and the smiles on their faces will tell you that indeed they are sincere but on the contrary, it is just a facade they are trying to paint.  And when you are trying to settle some issues, hoping for an honest and  straight forward answer, they will bounce you from one cohort to another pleading their innocence and washing off their hands when the blame-game begins.  And the answer that you've been rearing to hear will remain an elusive one.

The devil's advocates, indeed, they are.  It is a hard realization thrown straight to my face by the very people who are running the show.  Everyday is like walking on a tight rope, hoping and praying that I will have a fair and just treatment.  But at the end of the day, I am just a nobody whom they can kick out at their disposal.  Well, even if I am a sinner, heaven also sets eyes on them and their devilish plans and actions will not go unnoticed.  And as long as I am able, giving them a good fight is what I intend to do and I TRUST THEM NO MORE.  

No comments:

Post a Comment