Sunday, March 3, 2013

Food Trip 111 - Milk Tea Drink

For some time, mixed tea drinks are almost everywhere especially in the malls.  Since I find this kind of drink enjoyable, most of the time, I am on the look out for a new taste especially the sweet one.

Before I purchase a tea drink, I would usually ask the seller about their best selling sweet tea drink.  Since I am no tea lover, a good mixture would always defy the taste of the tea and it feels like not drinking the real tea.  In this way, I can enjoy the taste of both worlds.

One time, I was tempted by an Asian restaurant to try their tea drink.  As usual, I asked about their best sellers and the promotional displays look promising.  I ordered two different sets, for me and my cousin.  At first sip, the taste of their tea was overwhelming.  I spent some more time mixing the drink and after a while, the taste of tea was still evident.  When I asked my cousin about the taste of her drink, she said that she was like having a tea party. Haha


No comments:

Post a Comment