Monday, February 27, 2012

Random Thought 59 - Last Goodbye

When you say goodbye, do you mean it as take care or see you around? Will your goodbye be different if it will be the last one?

Digging into my consciousness, my goodbyes are simply some forms of acknowledgement to someone who is about to leave but I know I'll be seeing him/her soon. Actually, it does not mean a thing at all. I guess it would be more proper to say "take care" rather than "goodbye."

But it would be entirely different when you will be saying your last goodbye. And perhaps, you may ask, where's the good in saying goodbye if it will be your last?

It is always a hurting experience seeing those people whom you've loved and treasured for several years and eventually leaving them. But when the situation calls for it, you know when you are suppose to bid your goodbye.

Goodbye guys and thank you for the fond memories. Thank you for the opportunity of knowing you and letting me into your lives. We know that some good things never last and there is always that particular time when we have to part ways. It is alright to cry but let's cherish in our hearts all those wonderful moments we've shared together. And since my time is up, your love and prayers would be more than enough as a parting gift.

And to some very special people whom I've owed a lot, rest assured guys that you will never be forgotten. A part of me will always be dedicated for you and if opportunity warrants, just let me know and I'll find time to be there for you. Thank you for your selfless acts and for being my angels especially during those trying and struggling times. See you around.

No comments:

Post a Comment