Sunday, February 12, 2012

Food Trip 56 - Karekare

Karekare is my all time favorite dish.

During my birthday, my good and trusted friend Liezel personally prepares for me this dish because she knows by heart that I always yearn for this one. Even during ordinary days, whenever she had enough time, she'll manage to prepare one for me. 

Whenever she'll prepare a beef karekare, she knows that I'll droll over the gel part of the beef and she would include plenty of them. She's the one person that really captured by longing for a beef karekare.

Now that I'll be celebrating my birthday in the next couple of days, how I wish my good friend is still available to prepare one for me. Since she left the office and find another job, we only manage to talk over the phone. Geez, I really miss her karekare.

Thank you friend for the great food. And thank you also for being kind and true friend all these years.

No comments:

Post a Comment