Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Moment 57 - Birthday

Today is my birthday and there are two wishes in my mind - that everything will turn out right the soonest possible time and that my family and friends will be forever blessed.

All throughout this time, I must say that it is already a miracle and a blessing that I am able to make this far. Despite of the trials and the struggles that shadow my everyday existence, I am very much thankful that I am still alive and never giving up. Of course, I am in deep gratitude and forever indebted to my angels who are there for me and giving me their unconditional love and support.

This day, I don't know if I'll ever have the chance to make some room even for just a modest celebration. But I guess I would like to spend my special day with those people that stick by my side especially when I was totally down. I am simply thankful that I have plenty of them and I would like them to know that my love and care for them will be until my last breath.

I know that things happen for some reasons. And perhaps, the best reason of them all is knowing these people who are sharing a part of them with no expectations of any favor afterwards. I am thankful and truly blessed that even in my darkest moments, my good and true friends cast their light on me so that I'll find my way and for me to continue living this precious life with a better and brighter disposition.

Again, with all humility, thank you my friends. The good heaven send you to me not during those happy times but during the darkest moments in my life. With your help and support together with the blessings of the good Lord, I still have the chance to experience and celebrate this special day. Though struggling, I consider this one as my most memorable birthday ever for the reason that I happen to know you.

2 comments: