Monday, September 12, 2011

Random Thought 35 - Angel

Heaven works in mysterious ways.

I always thought that angels stay in heaven. I happen to entertain the idea that heaven sends an angel to us in moments where we needed help the most. And that our guardian angel eventually goes back to heaven if everything is okay already.

I guess I am wrong. I must admit that I haven't seen an angel, a winged person that comes from heaven. Though I used to portray one when I was still a child, still, I have no recollection whatsoever of seeing the real one. But on my part, not to see is still believing that they actually exist.

My angels don't actually have wings. They are just like you and me. And I am extremely thankful for them because during the most crucial and challenging moments of my life, they are there just like those angels coming down from the heaven.

Heaven is really, really great for sending these people to me. The heaven could have known that one angel is not enough for me that's why it sends several angels to aid and rescue me. The good heaven knows the perfect moment for these angels to come into my life and for sure it knows also about the times when I badly needed them the most.

To all my angels who continuously support and spend some precious time with me, thank you for spreading your wings for me especially in moments when I have troubles spreading mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment