Monday, September 5, 2011

Random Thought 34 - Imperfection

No one can claim that he/she is pure or perfect. Each one of us has his/her own imperfections.

With our imperfections, we strive hard to further improve ourselves. With our imperfections, we try to deliver our best.

But with our imperfections, some people tend to look down at us. They treat us like second rate individuals or worst, as outcast of their league. Sad to say, they failed to reflect in their own imperfections and behave like godly beings. 

I know I have my own set of imperfections. But I don't consider myself superior over others. I know that when I learn to accept my imperfections and make the most of my gifts and potentials, I'll be able to master myself. 

My imperfections help me to keep my feet on the ground. My imperfections always remind me that I'm no different from the rest. My imperfections tell me to face the world with pride and dignity. And my imperfections make me feel more human.

No comments:

Post a Comment