Saturday, September 10, 2011

Exploring Philippines 34 - Vigan (Post 5 - Night at Vigan)

We spent our second night at Vigan's town plaza and at the heritage village.

We were at the town's plaza after 10pm. The plaza is well lighted. And even at this particular time of the night, we had seen some locals hanging around at the plaza.
I bravely took my camera out, with Jay as my look out. Actually, one need to be cautious about taking pictures in areas where one's security will be at risk. Since we seldom see people passing by and a security outpost nearby, I took my chances. It was indeed fun taking pictures this time of the night since there were less people which means less interruption.

We literally spent our sweet time taking pictures, moving from one place to another. We took several shots of the town's plaza, the church of Vigan, some structures, and the heritage village. 

It was really fun and the experience was good for the soul. I was so thankful about this wonderful experience because I had a rare opportunity to go out at night in a place where it was almost close to tranquil and the scene is great where I may not get tired capturing its beauty. Such an experience is always a treasure for me. 





more pics









No comments:

Post a Comment