Monday, November 19, 2012

Random Thought 97 - Optimism

I am given a privilege to spend some time with a young friend who has a sound disposition in life.  I am surprised because in such a young age, he exhibits so much optimism in almost all of his endeavors and dealings.

When I am facing the toughest and darkest moment in my life, we always have a friendly discussion about some things especially the way I look and handle my life.  It's a part of my personality to always consider the worst case scenarios that might take place but he will always remind me that such kind of attitude will eventually kill me.  He will always point to me that I should never lost that faith and look at the brighter side of life.  And most importantly, he will always stress that as long as I know what kind of person I am and as long as my family and friends know the kind of person I am, the hell I should care about others who are trying to put me down.

How I envy him of his optimism.  He is one of my friends who continuously sustain my day-to-day existence.  Because of him and the rest of my friends and together with my family, I made a promise to myself that my life should never be controlled by those people whose hearts are full of hatred.

No comments:

Post a Comment