Sunday, November 11, 2012

Food Trip 95 - Bulalohan sa Espana

Bulalohan sa Espana is a 24/7 eatery located just across Meralco in Espana near Welcome Rotunda.  According to a colleague, this eatery serves one of the best bulalo dish in town.

One night, beyond those ordinary times, I decided to gave it a try.  I visited this place and ordered bulalo.  It was good that I asked first about their bulalo dish because they had actually two bulalo dishes: bulalong pata and the all time favorite bulalo with bone marrow.  The bulalong pata costs 60 pesos and has a sour taste while the other bulalo dish contains ample beef and costs 118 pesos per serving.  I ordered the latter.

The counter has several bowls of bulalo dish on display but I opted to select a serving which they also permit.  I was surprised because their serving is actually good for two persons.  And with the overflowing bulalo soup on the side, a belly bursting meal can be enjoyed to your heart's content.  On my end, since I ordered two cups of rice because of excitement, I found it afterwards to be more than I can afford to eat.  But since I was not in a hurry, eventually, I was able to finish my food.

And its taste?  It was the best within the area of Espana so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment