Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Moment 96 - Playful Kid

It has been my ardent desire to have a picture of the Quiapo church.  Though, at any given time one can freely take a picture of the said church, it is always a risk taking out your camera in the open in this part of the town.  Precautions should be observed especially if the place has a gray character.

As I tried to find a good spot, avoiding all those wires and unnecessary structures, I found a good one near the place of a card reader.  I tried to converse with the old woman as I took my sweet time finding a good angle of the church.  As I began to take pictures, a passing kid took noticed of what I've been doing.  And he presented himself to be my subject.

I then directed a kid to position himself. Every time I cued for the shot, he would do his thing naturally.  For each shot, he would come near me and see for himself his picture.  And he joyfully exclaimed each time he saw his pic.  

And just like any ordinary kid his age, his focus in our picture taking was short.  He don't want to listen to my instructions anymore and became importunate.  I gave him something so that he can go his way and I can resume to my picture taking activity.



No comments:

Post a Comment