Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Moment 97 - Cholo and Hazel

It was summer of 2010 when I asked this young couple for a fun shoot to which they readily agreed. I happened to know them for barely a year and since we have already established a good relationship and they were not preoccupied that time, they quickly accepted my invitation.

We settled for a sweet spot under a big tree. Since the sun was already over head, the shade of the tree provided a good shield for all of us. It was their first time for this kind of shoot but since no acting was needed, they were simply at their usual ways. They were so cooperative and I did not have any difficulties directing them. 

I still see this sweet couple from time to time and I am happy that their relationship is getting stronger. What I appreciate about them is their being friendly, courteous, and soft spoken. They always have their sweet smile whenever we see each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment