Friday, September 21, 2012

Poem 88 - Babe

The day is gloomy
The sun feels sleepy
I wake up feeling lazy
This will be a boring day.

I reach for my phone
Expecting a message from you
Coz, baby, you're all I need
To brighten this morning so blue.

There's no message posted
Not even a missed call
I stare blankly at the screen
In my bed, I just want to roll.

I close my eyes once more
I guess I will sleep again
A warm hand touches my cheek
There you are, babe, full of grin.

You join me in my bed
And cuddle me to slumber
I pull you closer to me
Feeling your warm body so tender.

The rain starts to fall
It's gonna be cold outside
But here in my bed
Our body heat starts to collide.

I don't want to get up anymore
Now that you're here with me
I just can't hide my excitement
Babe, you always make my day.




No comments:

Post a Comment