Sunday, September 9, 2012

Food Trip 86 - Black Grapes

It was one of those ordinary days when something good happened.

I was on a look out for some fruits as part of my diet.  As I scout the place, one particular fruit stand caught my attention.  It was selling black grapes.

Not all grapes are grown the same.  For quite some time now, I am always looking for a variety of grapes that are elongated and firm.  Usually, this kind has a thicker skin yet crisp and tastes sweeter.  And the moment I approached the said stall, the lady vendor readily offered me a piece to taste it and it was the one I was looking for.

The black grapes were imported from Chile.  The vendor oriented me that this variety of grapes usually comes from Chile or California.  During the second half of the year, this variety comes abundant. Though its price is much higher than other varieties, still, a good stuff comes always with a price and it's worth it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment