Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Moment 86 - Plunge

For some time, I have been looking for an opportunity to shoot someone doing the water plunge.  The effect of splashing water fascinates me and with the right timing, a good plunge is definitely rewarding.

In one of our out-of-town sorties, I was able to met some acquaintances.  Though we barely knew one another, since we were having fun, a certain camaraderie had been established.

Since the fun was all out, it was not hard to request for some stunts from them which they readily obliged.  And my dream plunge was soon realized.

How I envied them as they kept on repeating the stunt until I was able to have a good capture of their moment.  How I wish I will have a total confidence of doing the plunge without having reservations at the back of my head.  I guess I need to settle first my issues with the water.  I hope that it will never be too late for me to realize my own plunge thing.  Or perhaps someone will intentionally push me to the water so that I will have my own moment. If ever it will happen, I hope I can overcome my fear. Haha. Wishful thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment