Friday, September 7, 2012

Poem 86 - Fate

I saw you from a distance
Your looks captivated me
I smiled upon seeing you
Wondering if you're still free.

I could not take my eyes off you
Fearing I might lost you
My heart beats so fast
Could you make my dream come true.

I looked funny for a while
When you looked at my direction
I pretended not seeing you
But deep inside, I was in jubilation.

I did not have enough courage
In making a move to know you
I just consoled my silly self
Admiring the beauty of you.

And in a moment you were gone
I lost you among the multitude
I felt sad when you were out of sight
Now, I'm back to my own solitude.

I tried to look for you
Hoping that I'll see you once more
But I guess you're too elusive
You gave me a moment to longed for.

Here I am, mingling with the crowd
Always on the look out for you
If fate really mean it
Then, it will lead me to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment