Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Moment 88 - Dancing Fountain

For quite some time, I had been seeing in the news about the dancing fountain attraction in Luneta.  Since the show commences after the sunset, I am a bit apprehensive about my security if ever I’ll bring my camera and take some shots of the dancing fountain.

One time, I would like to give it a try.  But before I went into the action, I consulted first the resident photographers of Luneta.  According to them, during daytime and until 6pm, policemen and security guards are patrolling the park.  By night time, the security personnel of the park are assigned to maintain the peace and order of the park.  Since the time policemen and security personnel are deployed and become visible in the park, the crime incidents inside the park were reduced dramatically.  With this assurance, I patiently waited for the night fall and bravely took pictures of the dancing fountain to my heart’s content.

And with the setting of the sun, the show started. The fountains dance in accordance with the music.  The fountains glow in different array of lights and move accordingly to the beat of every song that is being played.  The crowd, young and old alike, exclaimed with much delight and excitement.  You can only hear praises and exaltation from the crowd, especially the children.  This show delivers a new life to the park and makes it enjoyable even during night time.

No comments:

Post a Comment