Monday, November 14, 2011

Random Thought 44 - Puerto Princesa Underground River

Congratulations to Puerto Princesa Underground River for being part of the (provisional) New 7 Wonders of Nature as of this writing. For a complete list and associated stories, please click this link http://www.new7wonders.com .

Palawan is the first one in my dreamed vacation places in our country. And for quite some time, I have been wondering about the right opportunity for me to eventually realize my dream. I have heard so many wonderful stories and experiences from my friends and other people about Palawan. And each time they share their part of the adventure, my desire grow even more. I promised myself that within my lifetime, if heaven permits, I will find time to visit this great place.

And heaven is indeed very kind. My dream of going to Palawan had been granted, not just once but twice. I am extremely grateful about the opportunity of my visits and who knows, I might go there again for the third time because a beautiful and wonderful place like Palawan is worth every visit.

And the Puerto Princesa Underground River? I did not miss it. Being considered as part of the new 7 wonders of nature, it has given me a sense of pride as a Filipino and I guess the same is true for the whole Filipino community as well. I am thankful that I had the chance to experience nature at its best.

Please keep posted especially about my Exploring Philippines series. My Palawan adventures will follow soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment