Sunday, November 27, 2011

Food Trip 45 - Grilled Pink Salmon

If I am given an opportunity to select a dish I would like to order, without blinking, a grilled pink salmon.

When I first tasted this one, I called it love at first bite. For me, I never tasted a fish meat so wonderful that every bite of it brings a certain delight to my taste bud. Its soft and savory meat makes every bite so enticing that it is actually difficult to resist it.

Whenever I wanted to prepare a pink salmon dish, I would go to the Farmers market in Cubao and for a kilo, I would be having a feast for a couple of days. I must say that the pink salmon captured my taste for what I consider as a great and irresistible food.  

3 comments:

  1. So, kelan tayo magddampa sa libis idol? Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wag na sa libis ang hirap sumakay doon at saka unti ang choices ng sea food. sa cubao na lang at sana bago ako umalis this xmas break. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ay, cubao nga pala... mali. Cge, txt nlng. Hahaha! Sabihan m lng ako kelan. =D

    ReplyDelete