Monday, November 7, 2011

Random Thought 43 - Death Wish

One ordinary dawn, where I was sandwiched between the realm of the conscious and the unconscious state, I had an unforgettable experience which will be forever etched in my memory.

I dreamed that I was in the middle of the field and playing alone. Suddenly, I heard a soft and enchanting voice from behind.  The voice asked me to go with him to a distant place.

Without showing any hesitation, I simply dropped everything in my hands, stood up, and readied myself.  And in an instant, I began to float in the air. I could not explain the kind of awe I felt that time. 

As we follow a ray of light towards the sky, all the things below us looked so tiny and the horizon widened some more. I Never bothered to ask questions nor even attempted to looked at the face of my companion.  All I knew that time, I was not alone and I was not afraid.  I was at peace all throughout the journey.

But all of a sudden. I stopped. I told my companion that I forgot to ask permission from my mother and I need to head back home.  Upon uttering my request, I suddenly felt like falling so fast from a high place.  When I hit the ground, which happened to be my bed, I felt bouncing on it.  And I woke up.

The funny thing was, I don't remember being thirsty nor tired.  It was just like waking up from a beautiful dream.  And as I sat on my bed recalling what had happened, I said to myself that whenever I die, I want to die that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment