Monday, November 18, 2013

Random Thought 149 - The Color Blue

"How will you describe the color blue to a blind person?"

I do not know if we've been programmed that color blue is associated with loneliness.  Perhaps, because we have our sense of sight, we reflect the color blue as a color lacking in high spirit or it does not excite our senses.  Since we are able to see, our perspective of the color blue might be entirely different from that of a blind person.  Or maybe, I am also wrong about my own understanding of the color blue.

I guess I am lucky enough and also blessed to capture this image.  With this image, I don't feel a stroke of loneliness but only tranquility.  It is like a dreamy state and there's no room to be sad or worry about.  It also defies the notion that color blue is not exciting at all.  How could it not be exciting when the image reflects a heavenly state?  Maybe the experience is more for the soul rather than our physical senses alone.

Perhaps you might ask about the right answer to the question above.  I guess you can deliver a good answer based on your experiences and perspective.  And, in most cases, it is always appreciated when your response is geared towards a positive note.  

No comments:

Post a Comment