Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Moment 147 - Beautiful Stranger

I joined a group outing but I hardly know most of the members of the group.  I only happened to know a couple of friends that were part of the group.  But since the group was accommodating enough, I was thankful for that wonderful experience.


During our island hoping (and swimming as well), I mingle with some of the members of the group.  I should say, at least with the presence of some of my friends.  Since I was not familiar with the rest of the members of the group, this did not deter me from interacting with people whom I barely knew.  

Everyone was having their fun in the beach and as we all know, there are so many crazy stuff we can do.  I happened to mingle with a group who were cheering their lady friend because she was about to perform a stunt with the aid of her two male friends.  Literally speaking, I had my field day taking pictures of her and her group.  

After trying a couple of stunts in the water, I then asked her for a pose.  She laughed off at first of my request and she was somewhat shy to make a pose.  Eventually, due to her friends convincing remarks, she gave in to my request.  She gave one quick pose and most probably not her best at all.  But nevertheless, I was thankful of her time and effort.

My friend then approached me and told me that those people were not part of our group.  Haha.  It could had been an embarrassing moment if I was turned down point blank.  But time and again, a polite request and a smiling face always do wonders together with a camera at hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment