Sunday, November 3, 2013

Food Trip 146 - Coffee Flavored Ice Bar

I've been influenced by a friend to try an ice bar from Korea.  I never thought that the simple experience was like a good treasure hunt.

We always frequent convenience stores around the metro and try different stuff especially the new ones.  Since we are already familiar with the taste of common ice bars in famous convenience stores such as 7-11, a visit to a Korean store offered a big surprise.  

I am not really fond of spicy food and that was my perception of a korean store.  I never thought that there could be something that would offer something to fancy about.  And when my friend encouraged me to try an ice bar, I readily grabbed a coffee flavored ice bar.  

I am not a coffee addict or a coffee lover.  It's just a couple of years since I tried drinking coffee, mostly iced coffee.  I must admit that I like an ice-cold beverage over a hot one which include coffee.  For this reason, a coffee flavored ice bar caught my attention.  

Unlike other ice bar, it is not too sweet but its sweetness is tolerable.  What I like most about it is its strong coffee flavor.  

No comments:

Post a Comment