Friday, October 26, 2012

Poem 93 - Rain For Me

My baby steps out of the door
She brings my heart with her
It is difficult seeing her go
I feel helpless standing here.

My tears slowly begin to fall
I let them go just like you
My heartache is beyond compare
I just don't know what to do.

Outside, there's a sudden downpour
It seems like a heaven's cry
The rain makes your traces fade away
While I remain here, ready to die.

Rain, just rain some more
Ease my grieving and weary soul
Wash away the pain in my heart
While I remain your loving fool.

Baby, my world starts to crumble
The moment you walk out the door
I can't think of better things
Now that everything is over.

In this life, you're all I have
You're the one that completes me
But now that you're gone away
Baby, I don't see a life in me.

Outside, the rain just wont stop
So does my aching and wailing heart
My world becomes flooded with pain
And surviving would be a skillful art.

Rain, just continue on raining
Wash away this pain ever hurtful
Drench my thirst of trying to accept
That our love is not a fairy tale after all.



No comments:

Post a Comment