Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Moment 91 - Butterfly

The other day, when I was sorting my stuff and tidying my place, I happened to open an old notebook.  In one of its pages lies an inserted butterfly who happened to be there for almost 10 years now.

How time flies.  The lifeless butterfly in the pages of my old notebook had been preserved for almost a decade now.  That butterfly was a witness to the union of a colleague and friend of mine.

 During the wedding ceremony, several butterflies were released inside the church as part of the ceremony.  One of the butterflies landed in my arm and since I know that it will not live that long, I simply tucked it within the pages of my notebook.  After a while, I happened to forgot about it until recently.  And along with the discovery of this preserved beauty, a vivid recollection of that wonderful and beautiful moment flashes back like it only happened several days ago.

To a good and dear friend, Christian and his family, may your family  be  forever blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment